Step-By-Step Guide For Setting Up myPES
PES 2012 Facebook connectivity with myPES will be available for all PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC users. With myPES you can keep track of all online and offline matches between two human players.
1. First, install the myPES app on Facebook: www.facebook.com/myPES. After that, create your myPES account – write down your myPES username and password because you’ll need it later!
2. To connect PES 2012 with the myPES Facebook app, you need to download the free PES 2012 update – this is available for your console on the PES 2012 release day.
Without installing the update, you won’t be able to use myPES!
5. Open the “Facebook Settings”
6. Add the myPES username and myPES password which you have registered in the myPES Facebook app before. Set “Upload Stats Data” to ON.
If you don’t have a myPES username and password yet, visit www.facebook.com/myPES to register!
7. When you play a match in PES 2012, you and your friend need to select your respective Personal Data profiles.
Important: For myPES to work, both players need to own a myPES account and have their myPES data added to their Personal Data profiles!
8. Once you’ve finished (and hopefully won your PES 2012 match, the game results will be uploaded to myPES.
Remember that your console needs to be online in order to send match data to myPES. On PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, you need to be logged in to PlayStation Network or Xbox Live!
9. Your game data has now been added to myPES!
In myPES you can keep track of your PES 2012 results and share them with your Facebook friends.
More myPES Help Topics:
01 myPES Installation Tutorial
02 Features and Functions of myPES
03 All Information about “Global Stats”
04 “my Profile” Features
05 Description of “my Private Leagues”
06 In-depth Explanation of “my Groups”
07 Everything You Need to Know About ”my Friends”
08 Unlock all myPES Badges!